Specially Designed Temperature Controlled Kit
Biophylaxis has given special care to the cord blood collection and transport Kit and has chosen specially designed components which are certified by foreign experts in this particular field. It is especially critical during transport to ensure the maximum possible protection against possible damage and temperature variation which is especially important in the climatic region of the Mediterranean. Towards this purpose, Biophylaxis' transport Kit is comprised of special materials which maintain the required blood temperature and meet the strict criteria of 15-25 degrees Celsius for at least 48 hours.
1. Outer box with labeling in accordance with UN & IATA instructions for biological substance transport
Temperature controlled packing components
1. 1,4 liter UN-approved jar system
2. Gel wrap
3. 6mm thick inner thermal box
Cord Blood Collection System
1. 250ml with 35ml anticoagulant Baxter blood bag
2. Safety bag
3. Disinfectant solution, sterile cotton balls, alcohol swabs, sterile pot
Maternal Blood Collection System
1. 3 vials (vacutainer)
2. Multiple use Needle with holder
3. Absorbent transport pocket system
4. Alcohol swabs & water proof plaster
If you wish to save or print the above information, you can download the following informative leaflet:
To download the above file to your computer right-click on the link. Select "Save target as" from the menu that will appear and then select the computer folder where you want to save the file.
This information material is available as a pdf file (Adobe Acrobat). To view it you must have installed the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader is available free at the ADOBE website.